Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two iMporTanT WeddInG DiNNer thAt I MisseD WhEn I aT MaTric

When i was studying at Matric, i missed two important wedding dinner. One is due to my PSPM II, another i think is KMPH CNY ( i think so because i also not really remember already >< ).

One of the wedding is my cousin, ah Keong. As my mum said, that day night is quite fun and i missed it. I felt sorry about that. I wan wish them "Forever Love ". ( My favourite song)

My cousin and his wife

Another wedding is my mum's cousin wedding. Why i said it is important ? ? You know what, my mum's cousin that i talked about is a celebrity. I think he was quite famous now and i think u all must see him before. The person is 陈鸿宇 (i not sure his English name, paiseh). Everytime i told my friend he is my mum or my relatives, they also giv me a shock face and said " Really or not o ?? Not same with you, a little bit also dun hav " == . Cant blame them also de la. Is true that i totally not look like him. This is common respon, mean their eyes still normal. ^^ I cant go this wedding because i had to prepare PSPM II, my parent even din tell me this thing , they tell me when i finished exam, after i reached house, gek dao ~~~
Anyway, wish them have a wonderful life in the future.^^


陈鸿宇 and his wife



No comments: