Sunday, May 3, 2009

MaGic Cube

This is Magic Cube or Rubik's Cube. This is my cube. I really like it very much. I know this game since i was kid, but until Form 5 i still dunno how 2 play it, and i do not care it very much because my hometown friend also do not play this game. The situation change during second semester at KMPH. I know two guys which are quite good in playing this Rubik's cube, they teach me a lot in playing this games, but i also train very hard to master all the skills, all the ways, and all the shortcuts. I know that i am the person that a bit bit slow in learning new thing, sometime they lost patient in teaching me. Anyway, they never give up in teaching me and finally i had succeed master all the way and become faster and faster. Offcourse my best time until now still cant beat them, but i really got train at home and want finish it within 1 minute someday,now is 1.18 ^^. One interesting thing about Rubik'cube is i have organise one competition during CNY Pameran at KMPH, Both of them are my friend and i think this competiton had make Rubik' Cube become famous at end of the second semester at KMPH. ^^
At here, i want thank to them for teaching me play cube.

No comments: