Thursday, May 7, 2009

PenanG aNd KeLanTan

2moro i will going to Bukit Mertajam, this time is a gathering v college friend plus travel also. I din feel very excited also, instead just normal feeling. Then on 10 of May , i will go to Kelantan , Kubang Kerian for an interview of USM, about the medic course.
Honestly, yesterday i felt like wan giv up USM one, but when i think it deeply, and discover i should not give up. If i din get matric of second batch, i think now i should stay at Indonesia now for studying medic. But now i get matric, and the chance that allow me studying medic at local U is front of me , why i want give up ?? Y i dun want fight for it since i have a lot of time now ?? If i get the place for studying medic for USM, i think i dun have reason complain about it, because atleast still at local, and not oversea like go to indonesia. I should appreciate it. Is true that i wan UPM because it is near to my house, but if USM is choosing me, then i will not reject also. I already accepted USM, now depend on whether USM wan choose me or not. ^^

No comments: