Friday, May 15, 2009

RaUb

Raub. I want go this town since last year, but just do not have a good opportunity for me to go. But last Sunday, i go there for 2 days. Thank to Raub gang, ah pin , sk , leong and many more. I have a good time at Raub. Raub got damn many food to eat. Thank UNcle Chan also because brought me go Raub also. Let the photos show what Raub have to u ........


Liaw become piggy when on the way go Raub


Chao house


KIM house


SMK CHUNG Ching


Toufu Factory


Know wat is this ???


Making TouFU

Kacang factory


Machine that use for making groundnut


fishing place (prawn)

Cool

Three of us

What make me shock is Leong is cooking for his mum


Raub town centre

Liang Fen

Watermelon Ice

Mi Gua ice

Weily Cafe

The place is nice

Guess who is this ??


No comments: