Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Harmonica

Before i write about the trip, i want write about Harmonica first. I am a person that do not know about musical instrument at all, but when at KMPH, Simon is the person who teach me play harmonica. He is national second runner-up Harmonica competition, and he really good, this is true no doubt. I just know the basic, and now lazy 2 train also ==. Anyway, thank for teach me even it just basic. He also bought me a very very very cheap Harmonica for me to train.


My Harmonica


U know what. My friend ( i think KMPH student must know him ) because want play birthday song to his GF by Harmonica when GF birthday, train very hard. Below is a video during his training section. i think his Gf got touched by him ^^




4 comments:

西门 said...

He's so funny... Haha

DaVid HuAng said...

yayaya...funny

ivink said...

hahahahahaahhaa sifu!! touched lol of coz...gud one man=p

DaVid HuAng said...

^^ya ka