Thursday, May 14, 2009

PenanG TriP

Penang trip, is a quite fun trip. Erm...i think i dun want say 2 much about this trip. Let the photos describe it. But, one important thing that i need mention it at here. I want thank to Chin Lin because she organise this trip, let me have the chance go Butterworth and Bukit Mertajam. Cavy, thank to u also, let me have the chance drive at the area of BM. Anyway, the trip is not 100% perfect because i do not meet someone that i want meet, next time i will go again. Hopefully...



Look at vitara, that is the car that i drive. Here is railway station of BM, i waited for Cavy for 30minutes before she came pick me ==


Autocity -Ice ice baby (Tzw de desert)



Miss cavy de food



My Food (Nice)



Three people dinner at Ice-Ice BaBy


The bill. ^^

Other member go eat ice-cream o at autocity


The moment when go to Penang Island


The view


St. ANNE

Gek Lok Shi


nice o

Penang Island View

Preety

All member ^^

I am praying

Night...at Batu Ferringi beach Gathering

is Me

View from ferry



No comments: