Sunday, May 24, 2009

OpeN HoUse Of SW ( Cousin)

Yesterday was my cousin SW open house for changed a new house. Congrate to her at here. Pretty house. I meet some relatives at there and some friend at there, who else, off course was Hometown Gang.

I become Chai Sen Yeh when play blackjack with them, everybody *love* me a lot. Another thing, my face was get red and hot when just drunk a bottle of Tiger only.

Haiz...i better stay away from alcohol...coz i really not good in drink one. Plus no more gamble in the future ..i admit i very suck in that thing...really suck ....anyway, it is a need to do so sumtime..promised juz a little $$$


The open house


The crowd

My gang

My gang

My gang

Yummy

My gang

The family

Dad and Uncle

My two little cousins

Cute ??

Yoyo...wassup ??

Kai Kai

Xiang Xiang

No comments: