Saturday, May 30, 2009

My dearest cousin.....

Another Saturday...usually i will go to Kl when Saturday...i will meet my cousin. at KL...today....also same...Her name is Ah Ying....no doubt....we are very close...for sure...i can say she as a part of my life since i was kid until now even nowday we less to meet due to our study.....

Last time when i was study at primary and secondary school...i will meet her every Saturday to have a shop at Pasar Malam...but after i enter Matric and she go to college also....our chance to meet getting lesser and lesser......

One thing that make me very sigh...until now...i haven take photo v her once...Promised...i will having photo v her soon

Ah Ying....my dearest cousin



This is my aunt stall name...quiete famous at there area


My aunt and uncle....


This food accompany me since i was kid until now....tell u....damn delicious...



2 comments:

Merciless said...

ei..bring me go eat la if gt chance... =)

DaVid HuAng said...

sure la....