Friday, May 29, 2009

Am I WroNg for HaVing thIs Kind of VieW ??

I am here express my feeling again. The USM result had came out, and i din get it. Congrate to them that had got it, think properly before do decision o !!

I thought i will very happy because i still have chance to enter other University like UM , UKM and UPM. Some of them also say is a gud thing. Someone had even congreated me for not choosing by USM, funny rite ?

Just now i hav deeply think about it, actually i also din very happy about it. IS true that i have chance to enter to other U , BUT have to remember that my my destiny haven come to a conclusion , who can give a 100% that i can get what i want at UPU there, nobody...By the way u all having a conclusion now...depend u want it or not...that decision is on your hand now...

Anyway, if you really think that u can take the risk at Upu there...Go Ahead..nobody can stoped u ...Again....the decision is on your hand

I cant deny got some people get the course that are not 1st choice in their heart at Usm, i think they have to Consider IT properly...whether they want go to the next round or not -UPU



My game haven finish...will the ball enter the basket ??? nobody know...nobody

2 comments:

evelynyee said...

luckily din get loh...
if not now more "kek" leh...

DaVid HuAng said...

ok...ok..may be u rite de