Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FinAlLy, I DoNe mY jOb


Before this, i want write about my feeling before i get the result. Anyway, before i blogging about that , i knew the result already. This all happen at a short moment, really short . Let me recall what happened yesterday.

I still do the same things as usual at home, play Facebook and MSN. Suddenly, the Stitch jump out and said " Ei, can check result liao , this is the link " Wow, not 20 of May morning ? Why it come so fast de ?? I do not prepare well mentally leh ...aiYoyoyo ....really wan check ma ??

The stitch also does not dare enough to check result^^ She said ....i so kia shi ..haha...ever want help me check first . Hoenestly , that moment, my body hormone release at maximum rate...my heartbeat , blood presure ....above normal rate...Really nervous...until i forget my matric number ..i had to go to car to take back my matric card and type it...After type all the number ...press last key...ENTER...

Here u are..the screne show my result..thank God...pointer 4...English B !!!!! Who care...As long pointer 4...it more than enough...I felt relief more than other feelings....I tell the stitch that i checked already.....but she said she still kia shi ....i still keep supporting her to check. Finally , she checked. result same with me...^^

Almost all my friends got good result....congrate to them at here ....Chao....remember your promised...i will buy the apple( BIG) wait for u ^^ U cant run away.......

Offcourse a few of them did not - Cheer up. Exspecially, to the one who live a high place, You have my support....i knew its hurt....but hope u can get well soon....^^

MUm and DAd...here u are ....finally ....I done mY job...i had done what i should do...i keep my promised