Friday, October 30, 2009

recEntly....

Just now morning , i went main cam for my Hubungan Etnik exam at main cam. Last 2 days, i also having my TiTas exam at main camp. After that, i went to Oldflat having my breakfast v chi ling...this is the first time i had breakfast v her...and she gave me chocholate o ....^.^


THis is my koko taekwando class...it end..will miss my coach ....



My cousin....she one of the taekwando group also ...so dare...join sparkling competiton....



My hand get injury le...because of training diabolo....


2moro is my medic night....then will hav performance again..^^

4 comments:

★*:′貝殼●笨●丫头│.·│.· said...

performance again? jia you lo ^.^
rmbr post up the video ya

西门 said...

Good luck from me also.

chlg said...

if d choc really nt nice then u throw it laa..nvm de

DaVid HuAng said...

lol..joo...i try o ...

simon ..thx lo ...

chi ling..i won so bad de