Friday, October 23, 2009

eaRly iN thE morNing....

MY face when wake up...haven wash face XD

Class at 9am, i wake up at 7.45am, i think it is too early to wake up already, but what to do?

I already habit wake up at this time....so just want say what i did recently....

Yesterday, my hostel internet is back ...thx Buddha....i can online

then next Saturday is my medic night day , my Diabolo team performance preparing still not enough ...hope everything can become better...even after that conflict happened
(i hope u all can think properly what you all doing, seriously, u all already 19 years, come on )

About my study, still same, exam exam and exam , later 11am exam again (immunology) ,
my body already the memory immune cell that can give me a fast immune response (applying)
Next week i will have TITAS and HE exam.....and haven study yet o ( as usual)
To UpM, UM and Ukm or USm friends that will having their exam in the next week ....
GooD LuCk

Then i recently really lack of money, scoholarship money haven bank in yet....swt...
other U friend dunno spend money until where le ....pls...next week ..dun let me dissappointed..
every time i go check...also show us the same digit...sad..wuwu..T.T


That all from me ...tata...


4 comments:

西门 said...

Shocked by your just-wake-up face...
My JPA also haven't bank in, waiting and waiting... Tell me if anyone does, ok?
And lastly, good luck to all friends who are exam'ing or going to.

DaVid HuAng said...

Jpa is in ...

evelynyee said...

wah...luckily...no midnight now...
haha! now only i know titas and HE
everyone test 2gether d leh...haha...gudluck oso laa...

DaVid HuAng said...

lol..i done v TiTas de