Sunday, September 6, 2009

YonG bOeY, ZhI hAn , YiN ShaN at timEs SquAre v me

About my birthday thing i will update later, because i haven collect all the pic and video Yesterday, coz now is 1.12am , i met these three girl from UKM pharmacy, at times square, guess wat, YonG BoeY give me a present also even my birthday passed...Touched ^^...after having KFC again as lunch, i go shooping v these girls from Times Square until Sungei Wang....so unlucky....met my cousemate ZAZA....>.<... BuT...honestly say ....Yin Shan and Zhi Han really hiong in shooping...i and YonG Boey just busy chat and take photo whenever go into a shoes shop....I really enjoy it ^^ XD


mY present,,,she say match me o..

mE anD YiN shAn..she is cute ^^


Me and Zhi han,,,she become more pretty liao

Me and YongBoey, my x-kuliahmate, his hairstyle is yeng

^^


all of us take photo in the mirror of at S.Weng...Zhi han face block by my head...sory ..XD


P/S : I and Boey will always support u , Vivian.... jia you =)

7 comments:

西门 said...

You seems become fat liao in the photos. Say no to supper and do more exercises!

Jiali Lau said...

=D!

Happy larh u =P

DaVid HuAng said...

simon...may be gua...juz i juz eat 2 meal leh ..no supper leh ..sien

jiaLi..hehe...wait u o ...

weiwei said...

who said until so pity la what la...
no present la...
see now

go out with 3 girls tiam...
haiz....
like this de la....
"zhong se qing you" always tipu friend....
haiz haiz haizzzzzzzzz

DaVid HuAng said...

lol...really ma ...last time when i tell u is like that ma...i din tipu leh

weiwei said...

then now
so many cake and present...
i also tak ada o....
sad...
haiz...
never ever believe u anymore
see zhi huang

DaVid HuAng said...

==...kww...ned like that ma??