Sunday, August 16, 2009

sUcK dAy

Really suck....when i went to main camp for taking my HE exam, heavy rain suddenly, the bus driver just drop us at the bus station that full of people, i even did have the chance to get in there. My whole body become wet, finally, i and my course mates had to run over the road to find a place to hide. Damn, the exam hall damn cold, and the lecturer come late about 20 minutes to give us exam..really speechless ( actually not, in fact, complain many) I really dun wan sick again, i just recover from ill, at this moment, my roommate also sick....how come i so bad luck today .... wan take nap now ....hope thing will be better after i wake up ...can ?? =)


5 comments:

AJ said...

wei...take care la,that is wat I can say to u...do drink more water,n do rest,dont stay overnitez d to study,take care of ur body first...really,now jus a simple fever is serious and ask ur roomie to take care tooo...if u need help,can ask from me la...^^

西门 said...

Bring umbrella always, take care...

DaVid HuAng said...

thx of ur concern

evelynyee said...

bring raincoat^^
easier...

DaVid HuAng said...

ma fan la