Wednesday, August 5, 2009

i back to upM

I back to hostel yesterday. Guess what. i reached at 10.30pm. Hihi, that is the advantage when University is near home, but dun too happy about it also. It will make u become lazy also. After one week sudden holiday, i back to my busy life again. New timetable for me now..the coming 4 weeks class is more pack than last time. What to do ...just accept it. When i did my decision to join this career, i already prepare this kind of life. So no much complain from me, just i did my complain on why suddenly got holiday ....XD I really hope can meet my KMPH friend soon. Even some of them study at UPM, but i really really really rare meet them , then other University also, like UM and UKM, din meet before also. I think i want go basketball court now...^^ long time din exersice...want refresh my mind =)


No comments: