Monday, August 31, 2009

anOther CraZy thInG haPPend

My roommate done another crazy job at his life again. Last week was he visited UM for a whole as "UPM representative", today, just now, he and uncle Leong ride motor to my hometown to eat Bak Kut Teh...at morning, 8.30am. After that, i bought my roomate to meet his GF at Putrajaya, see his look when meet GF, dun hav words to describe it. Then, he and Leong take motor go *Kakom Champion* house which was 40km aways from my hometown, i really speechless to them, execept giv them a word..佩服...coz they take motor more than 100km in a day, which i think i cant efford to do it. Just now Uncle Leong called me, said they lost when going bek UPM...Haiz....wish i can see them when i go back hostel later.....




p/s: sure can meet them ... coz i teach them the right way de

5 comments:

西门 said...

They called me at 'Champion' home, still think that they go there by bus...
Your roommate done many crazy things recently, should refer him to consult a psychiatrist.
Anyway, I, the same with you, 佩服...

★*:′貝殼●笨●丫头│.·│.· said...

i think that is their way to reduce stress .they always did the crazy thg . hehehe next time i want go jugok . waahaha

DaVid HuAng said...

simon,,agree..

joO..hav chance de

evelynyee said...

walaoA~

DaVid HuAng said...

u also say walao leh