Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sImPly pOsT

Now 2.49pm, sitting at Starbuck. I am so boring now. I am here because want fetch bee bee and sis go for movie and they left me at here, heartless.

Starbuck, i always here, so that stitch always say i am rich. In fact i not.

Holiday will end soon....is time to wake up....lazy pig..i admit i do not use this holiday wisely( always happen), anyway, several things make me memorable......

I am going to Redang soon , erm...feeling dunno why not very excited like last time. May be the date near enter U already, or sumbody also quite from that trip already . Bus ticket haven buy, Everlyn , i count on u.

Today, my sick already get well a lot. The 'water' stopped flow from my nose. Thx Buddha..
Phone ringing....is time to go lo ....^^



4 comments:

evelynyee said...

ehh, dun count on me loh...

DaVid HuAng said...

ya..i did

evelynyee said...

sry...u r...but i m not...
haha!
in between...
go pekeliling buy ticket from pudu...can d mar?

DaVid HuAng said...

can...sure ...haha